Traditional "Glöcklerlauf" at the Traunsee
Traditional "Glöcklerlauf" in the Traunsee Region
2 or more nights. Traditonal "Glöcklerlauf" on January 5th only.
From 3.-8. January from € 216.- for two nights per person
Traditional custom around New year and a lot of winter activities.
Let yourself be inspired by the landscape of the Salzkammergut covered in snow and visit various places and highlights of the "Glöcklerlauf".
IN THIS PACKAGE INCLUDED
- Winter welcome drink
- Overnight in your booked room category with balcony and lake view
bookable for 2 or 3 nights
- Halfboard from the awarded cuisine with breakfast buffet and 4 - course evening dinner
- Guided walk with Wolfgang Gröller (owner) once a week
- Snaps Tasting in our Greisslerei once a week
- Voucher for one punch or Glühwein at the "Glöcklerlauf Traunkirchen"
- Free transfer to the "Glöcklerlauf" in Ebensee (5 pm to Ebensee and 9.30 pm to Mitterndorf)
- Small spa area with Finnish Sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath and Kneippgrotto
- Sledging on a natural trail at the „Hochsteinalm“ (only if there is enough snow)
Book further nights at the best available rate!
Children in the room of their parents:
Children until 1 year free of charge | 1 until 14 year € 25,00 per night | from 14 years € 60,00 including breakfast. Children chose from the child menu and will be charged depending on consumption. Vouchers & dinner not included for the children.